- Dacron called as well polyester is an economical material which is durable and high quality. It has a small amount of stretch and absorbs almost no water. All these characteristics make it a great handy line in both outdoor and domestic applications.
- Dacron Line (Braided) is the most widely used flying string and bridle line for single line kites. It is good for anyone to fly kites even for the person who is first learning to fly. It also aids in keeping a kite’s tow point in place.
- EMMAKITES braided Dacron Kite Line get one more advantage. We manufacture the line by adding fibers of contrasting colors: Black/Green Flecks with the purpose that the kite line can be easily seen on the sand or on the beach by kids where we usually enjoy our flight and they won’t be tripped over.
- EMMAKITES braided dacron line is made with even number yarn to make the line more solid while keep a pretty shape.
- This is a premium yet economical line for your finest single line kites is perfect for bridles on any single line kite and will serve in a variety of hobbies crafts household and industrial applications like flag halyards foredeck netting even light air spinnaker sheets on smaller boats and etc.